Friday, August 29, 2008

Little nuggets

Had a friend point this out to me. It's the Sunday Paper's awards dealie. Nice little shout out in there for "Indulgences" and for the kid. Just seeing the word 'inexhaustible' near my name makes me tired. I certainly don't feel inexhaustible, particularly during that show where I nursed a cold/flu the whole time, but I'm glad he bought it.

It should be noted that this same reviewer thought an improvised show I did awhile back was scripted, which just shows to go ya that you can't win 'em all. I looked for that review online to see if I could link up to it again but it looks like it's been removed, except for last year's end of the year awards where he took one more pot-shot at the show by saying improvised or rehearsed, it still wasn't funny.

No comments: