Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hand jive

Looking at my gouged hand, it suddenly occured to me that the palm reading layout of my hand had been altered. Having no background in palm reading, I didn't know what any of those lines on my hand meant, so I went to that bastion of learning, the internet, and now I know everything. Thank you Wikipedia and that weird guy with the hand fetish site.

As it turns out, my fame line has been drastically extended, so whereas before I was only destined to have a minor amount of fame, now I'm destined for a lot more minor fame. I'm guessing that fame is not going to come as a hand model as I will probably have a scar. Unless hand models with scars because vogue. Heck, maybe I'll be the person who starts that and that will be my fame. What about a Shane Company commercial where it shows a woman with a scarred hand and the tag is, "Your heart and hands may be flawed but our diamonds aren't."
So then I thought, well heck, if spikes on a fence can alter my future this much, maybe it's better to take a more proactive approach to my future, so with the help of my office box cutter, I'm now destined to be really rich, marry 30 beautiful women, and possibly die from blood loss. Science rules!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks distinctively like two alien abduction divots. Maybe the fence and the dogs are an implanted memory. Proceed cautiously.

mmyers said...

Come to think of it, it was Thursday afternoon when I got home from work that day and it was Saturday when I walked inside to bandage my hands.