Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Moving furniture in the middle of the night

I've never been one for moving during the night time. If I have my way, I'm a middle of the day, cooler full of beer kind of guy. Still this time, with this space, I'm sneaking in. I don't want to do too much too quick.

See, I've had a myspace page and I've had my own little comic strip/blog page (mr-pixel.com) and I've had places I've went and lolly gagged about at (stripcreator.com), but this is a little different. On the run from the fine IT folks of the company I work for (who prevent users from going to Twitter or myspace or Facebook), I've decided I'll make a little home for myself here. A place where I can post comic strips if I so desire, or stories, or even shamelessly self-promote. Who knows, if I figure out the technology

I didn't really have a good name for my place away from prying eyes so I settled on Black Smoke Factory. I think it makes a nice image. Well, not in real life but it certainly conjures an image in your head, or I hope it does.

So welcome. And maybe I'll eventually invite folks over to this place. Or not. Maybe it's a my cabin in the woods. Did you know that they once found a cabin in the woods that belonged to Gustav Klimt. It had several unfinished paintings of his in it and he had the people in all sorts of crazy, sexual positions before he painted over it. I promise you I won't have any crazy, sexual paintings but that's about all I can promise.

Best,
mmyers

No comments: