Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Col' Busted



At least once a day, this happens:

Someone walks into or beside my cube quietly while I’m internetting and I am forced to quickly close whatever I’m looking at and pretend I was working. I’m certainly not a huge slacker, just a minimal one (bearing in mind that I make comic strips as well, so, um, yeah). Well, this is what I was busted looking at earlier.


For the record, he’s a boxer. It was a boxing site. However, to the passerby, in this case my coworker Ricky stopping by to see ‘what’s up?’, I’m almost certain it had to look like gay pron. Just glance at it. Whiz your head by the picture. Yeah, quite gay. I’m guessing Ricky will not be going to the gym with me anymore. Still, you’ve got to admit that dude (Junior Welterweight Tim Bradley) is in killer shape.

For the record, the picture of the women boxers on the same page wasn't that much better.




I believe these gals are known as 'butter faces'. The bodies are nice, but her face...

No comments: