Friday, October 17, 2008

Steve Dracula and the 100th post



Dracula is open. Come see it. I hang upside down.

I discovered the other night that Dracula's first name is actually 'Steve'. But Count Dracula sounds better than Count Steve or Steve Dracula. Also, as Renfield, I'm Mike Renfield. It really takes alot of the oomf out of the story knowing our names like that. I mean, how gothic is the name Mike? That Bram Stoker. You figure he'd be more imaginative with the names.

Also, this is my 100th post, which means I'm very self absorbed and can't seem to stop talking about myself and things that interest me. Still, thanks for all the folks who visit and read and comment and all that good stuff. It makes my work day go faster.

And stay tuned for more comic strips and meaningless speculation.

EDIT- Actually this is post 84. Oops. I was counting drafts and unpublished stuff. Silly me. But Daddy loves you anyway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great, I can't wait to go see it.

You should hang upside down all the time, by the way. Not matter what play or job in real life.

mmyers said...

Brody,
Thanks, man. One day I will leave this job but I'll take the hate with me.

Cesar,
I'll try to install some monkey bars around my cube.

Will said...

Mike Renfield sounds like that guy who lived down the hall from you in your dorm, no matter who you are and where you went to school.

Looking forward to checking out the play.

mmyers said...

Welcome back, Willis. Hope you had a good vacation. Let me know when you're coming and I'll try to act good.