Thursday, October 30, 2008

Favorite Spam title of the day

I get a ton of email Spam since my email system changed over and I can't seem to block it. On the upside, it gives me access to all the lastest stupid Spam titles. Today's was:

"Office Slut works hard."

This makes me happy. See, is she an Office Slut? Yes. But does she work hard? She does, in fact. She's not the Office Slacker, no sir. She puts in an honest day's work. Who knows what the Office Slut has got going on at home? Maybe she has a kid. Maybe she's taking on-line courses when she isn't slutting it up in the office. Maybe she's got dreams of being the Management Slut. Or maybe she just works hard at being the Office Slut. Maybe she does spreadsheets ('spread' sheets, get it?) and holds strategy meetings to see how to slut the most efficiently.

The fact is, it doesn't matter. What does matter is that the Office Slut works hard, so if you work in an office with a harding working slut, give it up for her, because she's giving it up for you.

6 comments:

Will said...

1. "Office slut" is the greatest tag for a blog entry ever.

2. My favorite piece of spam I've ever received, which I saved for posterity: "Polar Bear Finds Yoga Great For Flexibility, But Murder On The Balls." The best part was the sender was "McCartney."

Anonymous said...

spread sheet, haha good one

Unknown said...

My favorite spam sender is still "Spaniards B. Bigamists"

mmyers said...

Will,
I tell ya, that spam title sounds more like McCartney's stuff in Wings more than it does the Beatles.

Laraseume,
A happy accident, I promise. Then several seconds after typing it, my boss passed out on the floor. No lie. We had to call an ambulance.

mmyers said...

Cesar,
I think you should change your name to Cesar B. Bigamists.

Unknown said...

"I klaim theese other wife een the name of Spain!" *plants flag* (Slang)