Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gonna get on the microphone down at Wal-Mart

I've been sorely neglecting my comic stripping duties as of late and although I have a ton of strips written in my little notebook, I haven't had time to draw them. Thought I'd put this little picture up. See my pal Andrew was doing this thing where this artist draws a picture for you from 3 adjectives describing yourself. Actually, he'd either draw a monster or a robot for you, with the proceeds going to some charity. Anyway, I attempted to write down three adjectives describing myself and then draw a picture regarding whatever they inspired me to do. This is what I came up with.Apparently I view myself, adjectively speaking, as some kind of turd-beast with pockets. And I was too lazy to finish the legs. Nice package, tho.

No comments: