Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just enough time to rip off Will

Hi kittens. I'm a little swamped by life for the moment but I thought this was pretty cool so I'm reposting it from Shark Fin Hat's blog (link is in my links, yo).

The incredible Neko Case has a new album coming out, and you can download the new song "People Got a Lotta Nerve" here:http://www.anti.com/media/download/708

For every blog that re-posts the song, she and Anti- are donating $5 to a the Best Friends animal rescue group. If you do the iLike thing, they'll donate $1 for everyone who iLikes it. If you're the blogging type, please re-post. More info on the group is below, and you can read more about the whole effort here

3 comments:

Will said...

You're not ripping me off. I consider it an homage. Thanks for re-posting.

Unknown said...

You promised not to call me kitten again. At least, not publicly.

mmyers said...

Will,
I thought it was a cool thing, so thanks for loaning me content. Now write something else so I can rip that off.

Cesar,
You'll always be a Peruvian Tiger! Like that guy in Mike Tyson's Punch Out.