Monday, November 3, 2008

Dracula ends...

-Got a review at the very last second. It seemed OK. Can't say I disagree with what he says.

While digging up the link, I noticed that there was a comment from a reader. A nice shout out from whomever, although it does make me a tad uncomfortable.

-I also am now the proud owner of the bird from the show. I named him Mr. Bram and threatened to eat him (on stage) on a nightly basis. Anyway, he's mine now. Last night, while returning emails, he threw bird seed at me.

This is him riding home in my car. My wife says he needs a friend.
-I'll throw up some more show photos as I'm able to weed through them.

5 comments:

mamaevel said...

dude, 'Aurora Theatregoer' is totes into you...but i wouldn't worry too much abuot it until the same commenter is whatever theatre you're working at theatregoer on every review of every show...yikes.

ps - what are you working on at the academy?

Unknown said...

I thought you ate the bird every night!

Ok, that sounds dirty.

Great job Matt. That was a fun show. Please refrain from licking yourlsef in front of people next time.

Hmm... still sounds dirty.

Will said...

You realize, of course, that I'll be calling you Delicious Renfield for the rest of our lives.

mmyers said...

Mamaevel,
Yeah, it's when they become Dads Theatregoer that I get scared. I'm doing Christmas Carol with the Academy.

Cesar,
Thanks for coming, cap'n. Next show with have less blood but more screaming.

Will,
Delicious Renfield may be my new wrestling name.

Unknown said...

Matt,

Seriously. That bird looks fucking awesome.